Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, January 12, 2007

Cementing in my kobudo stuff

Well, I got a little help from Bruce remembering my Matayoshi no Tonfa Knee. Part of it was where you turn in a crane stance, swing the sai down and throw some punches. Then do the same thing on the other side. Then turn do a figure eight with the tonfa, and do two punches, do a figure eight with the other tonfa, and repeat said process.

We didnt' do laps tonight. But we did forms. Then we broke off into groups as we went along. I worked on the second highest bo staff form working on that more.

Then we also did escrima stick stuff. We did a gauntlet where you could only do the highest siliwali count the other person had. So I did four count with the tap.

Then everyone did a gauntlet and we finished the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home