Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, January 20, 2006

triathlon

I did the weapons class, sparring, and empty hand class. Weapons class started a new form. Sparring, not alot of people there tonight, but I won some and lost some. Interesting thing is we rotated people we were sparring. Class tonight, each person had five minutes too work the class. What I did is turn off all the lights, and let people randomily attack people. What I didn't do well on, is where we had too run and climb a wall. Something too work on.

I kind of lost my cool tonight, when I was grapplying someone. Lesson for me is not to grapple again with him. When your working with someone if you get them in a spot where damage gets done. But I wasn't trying to beat him so much as too, to figure out to grapple.

He apologized which I guess, was good of him. More than I did. Maybe I should have apologized to him. We just rub each other the wrong way. I know he's good, not question about it. He was also the guy I learned the most teaching tonight. Maybe I should have told him that. What I learned, from grapplying him, was to watch out for waist throws. Also, that I need to work on when someone is ontop of me. Definately some things to work on.

I won't be grapplying with him again, unless I have too. He has his thing. I have mine. As far as I'm concerned the matter is over. Unless someone mentions it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home