Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, October 12, 2007

Ladies of Pain

Recently I received this from some of the people on myspace:

REPOST FOR SAM OF LADIES OF PAIN
Body: I NEED HELP!!!!
Body: Dallas of Team Apocolypse got my girl a fight......AWESOME....

It is in Texas....the promoters will ONLY pay for Hotel.......(this was originally for a local girl). This is a GREAT Opportunity for TEAM USA and lil bit to get recognized.......

I am looking for someone who might be able to sponsor our girl (plus corner) to go to Texas.....the flight for BOTH is $644.00.......I will pay out of pocket for food and taxi......

Is there ANYONE with a travel voucher? a donation? just a lil bit of love for my girls?


THANKS FOR HELPIN AND READING!

AND THANKS DALLAS...I hope she can go!


sam~
Now I know their are some who are into this who mma thing. So if your feeling charitible feel free to give if you want to. Their website is http://www.myspace.com/usaladiesofpain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home